1. Buy a cabbage and cut it in half and then into ribbons. Put it in the fridge in two or more containers. While working, put one beside the computer. Later, notice that it's gone.
2. Buy three or four apples and always have peanut butter. When hungry, slice up an apple and put it on a plate with two tablespoons of peanut butter.
3. Buy a bakery loaf of rye bread or some kind of bread with nuts and/or dried fruit in it, and five ounces of goat cheese. When hungry, saw off a slice of one and spread it with the other.
4. Buy hummus and a red pepper and a cucumber and some blue corn chips. Make the vegetables into spears and eat half of them with two tablespoons of hummus. Put the other half in the fridge so you can do it again tomorrow. Next week, notice the chips and wish you'd remembered to eat them with the hummus that's now kind of dried out. Eat them without the hummus, unless you're Beau and eating like a goat.
6. Roasted cauliflower.
7. Frozen baby Brussel sprouts quick cooked in the microwave.