1. Buy a rotisserie chicken and stuff from the grocery salad bar.
2. Corned beef hash from a can, with mandarin oranges.
3. Kraft mac-n-cheese, with peas (because mom always serves them with peas).
4. Scrambled eggs with rye bread toast and orange juice (because mom pretends that counts as fruit).
5. Tuna melts and a promise that you'll microwave a vegetable later.
6. A pound of ground beef, browned in a dutch oven, with a jar of spaghetti sauce, plus any kind of pasta you cook while you're browning the other stuff.
7. A pound of ground beef, browned in a dutch oven, with a can of mushroom soup and a half can of milk mixed in at the end, plus white rice you cook while you're browning the other stuff, plus green beans you microwave at the same time.
8. A Healthy Choice dinner you pull out of the freezer and microwave, while congratulating yourself that it isn't a a burger and fries from McDonalds.
9. Lee's fried chicken plus a frozen vegetable or a cut-up red pepper.
10. Any kind of cheese, grated on any kind of bread, stuck under a broiler until some of the cheese is brown, cut in one inch strips, with an apple.